Power Of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Honestly, I do not like the smell of it at first, because I simply do not like vinegar. However, once I
acquired the taste, it tastes a little like lemonade.
Start by adding one teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar to half a glass of water (4oz) and drink it -
add a little honey if necessary. Once you are used to the taste, you could increase to one tablespoon of
organic apple cider vinegar to an 8oz glass of water.
When do I drink it? You could drink it once after lunch and once after dinner. It is especially helpful to
drink it whenever you overeat, or after eating an unhealthy oily meal. Besides helping with digestion, the
following are just some of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar’s benefits:
- Helps remove artery plaque and body toxins
- Helps fight germs, viruses, and bacteria naturally
- Helps normalize urine pH, relieving frequent urge to urinate
- Helps relieve sore throats
- Helps detox the body so sinus, asthma, and flu sufferers can breathe easier and more normally
- Helps banish acne, soothes burns and sunburns
- Helps fight arthritis and removes crystals and toxins from joints, tissues, organs and entire body
- Helps control and normalize body weight
For full details about the benefits of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, read Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar by
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. and Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
“To keep the body in good health
is a duty, for otherwise we shall
not be able to trim the lamp of
wisdom, and keep our mind strong
and clear. Water surrounds the
lotus flower, but does not wet its
|Alex With Dr. Patricia Bragg, ND
|© 2008 - 2010 - Mind Your Own Wellness by Alex Ong . OCL Publishing, Inc., P.O. Box 5618, Villa Park, IL 60181 USA. 1-630-673-6268. All Rights Reserved.
|Inspirational Speaker & Author